The Warehouse, Nottingham, NG1 1JL
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Sought after Location of The Lace Market
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Furnished Basis
- Available NOW!
- Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Spacious Living Room
- Allocated Parking
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Call Now to View!
Situated in a period conversion, this unique duplex apartment comprises of:
Entrance hallway with storage cupboard
Lounge/Diner with exposed brickwork and patio doors out onto the balcony
Modern fitted kitchen with integrated smeg hob/cooker, extractor, fridge/freezer and dishwasher and a freestanding Hotpoint washing machine.
Stairs leading to bedrooms, benefitting from spot lights
Spacious master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Second double bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
Jack and Jill bathroom with three piece white suite and shower over head
Allocated parking for one vehicle
The apartment is situated in the sought after location of The Lace Market which is within walking distance to the vibrant bars and restaurants of Hockley and the City Centre shops.
CALL NOW TO VIEW!
The Warehouse, Nottingham, NG1 1JL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Frank Innes are the East Midlands leading Estate & Letting Agency providing a first class service to all their customers.
Homeowners have been choosing Frank Innes to sell or rent their property since 1932, building a solid reputation for providing Best Service, Best Price, Best Value.
Award winning branches are strategically positioned across Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire to reach more buyers in the East Midlands than any other agent. These branches are serviced
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000476910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.