Keslake Road, London, NW6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Lower Ground
- Bright Rear Living Room With Access To A Private Garden
- Hardwood Flooring
- Large Master Bedroom
- Fantastic Location Close To Queens Park
- Recently Renovated
With hardwood flooring running from back to front and lots of storage throughout this apartment is a great option for those who are looking to benefit from Kensal Rise and the local Queens Park.
Council tax - £1357.94 per year (Band D)
Ward - Queens Park
Controlled Parking Zone
8.30 am - 6.30 pm Mon. - Fri.
Keslake Road is perfectly located to take advantage of the amenities of Kensal Rise and Queens Park. Transport links are excellent with the Bakerloo line at Queens Park and the London Overground at Kensal Rise. Any new tenant would benefit from a range of shops bars and restaurants on both Chamberlayne and Salusbury Road.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Keslake Road, London, NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kensal Rise Station0.1 miles
- Kensal Green Station0.4 miles
- Queen's Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KQP180528_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Kensal Rise and QP. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.