Merchant Street, Bow, London, E3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 982236
- New Build - completed in 2009
- Merchants Quarter E3
- Between 2 Tube Stations (Mile End- Central Line & Bow Road-District Line)
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Quiet side street
- South Facing
- Spacious balcony
- Tesco Express 3 minutes away
One Bedroom - New Build - Furnished - Fantastic Zone 2 location close to all major transport links. Available on a 12-Month-contract from the 5th of January 2020. Privately managed, NO agency.
- 1 Double Bedroom with large spanning built in mirrored wardrobe.
- 1 Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, gas hob, oven, large Fridge and Freezer.
- Open plan living and dinning area with south facing views from a spacious balcony connected by large sliding door.
- Central thermostat & double-glazing throughout
- Beautiful pristine new bathroom
Bow Road (Hammersmith & City and District lines- 5 min walk)
Bow Church (DLR -8 min walk)
Mile End (Hammersmith & City, Central and District lines- 5 min walk)
Furnishing: Furnished or unfurnished.
£1390 pcm with a deposit of £1500 (assured deposit guard)
Professional couple/single applicants. No students or .
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 25 January, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 982236
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Merchant Street, Bow, London, E3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bow Road Station0.3 miles
- Bow Church Station0.3 miles
- Mile End Station0.3 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 98223617122020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.