Cable Street, London, E1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 988747
Beautiful Georgian Townhouse Bedroom - 2 mins from Tower Bridge
FREE FROM JAN 25TH!!
Beautiful double bedroom for one young professional in this delightful, highly-renovated, luxury townhouse with garden for rent.
A 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi-detached house in a great location between Tower Hill tube and Shadwell Overground. Walking distance to The City, Wapping and less than 10 mins to Canary Wharf.
Would suit a young professional. To share with 3 other amazing and lovely young professionals.
The house has been lovingly renovated to a very high standard with a real fireplace, a beautiful walled garden and parking permit.
There is a new boiler, a new roof, brand new carpet and the whole house was recently completely repainted. There are Villeroy and Boch fittings and underfloor heating in both bathrooms.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact me today to arrange a viewing!
Rent £850 month.
Deposit / Bond is £1,000
Minimum tenancy is 6 months or approx until Sept 1 2020.
Maximum number of tenants is 4 in total.
(This advert is just for one person for the one empty bedroom in the house).
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £850.00 per month (£196.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £980.76
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 25 January, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 988747
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Cable Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shadwell Station0.1 miles
- Wapping Station0.5 miles
- Tower Hill Station0.6 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 98874730122020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.