Brookbank Close, Cheltenham
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Four Bedroom Student House
- All Bills + High Speed Internet Included
- Permit Parking
- Courtyard Garden
- Available 10th September 2021*
Situated over two floors and located on the outskirts of the Cheltenham town centre. In brief, the accommodation comprises of a large fully fitted communal lounge, kitchen with all built in appliances and plenty of cupboard space, four bedrooms, two of which have PRIVATE EN-SUITES and one immaculately presented communal bathroom for the rest of the house mates use. All rooms come fully furnished with brand new furniture and have been finished to a very high standard.
All bills are included in the rent including high speed internet. The property benefits from a courtyard garden and gas central heating.
On street permit parking is also available*
Please contact Move for more information and to arrange a viewing.
Brookbank Close, Cheltenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheltenham Spa Station0.7 miles
About the agent
At Move sales and lettings we understand what your property means to you. We provide friendly and helpful advice from the moment you contact us regarding letting your property. We can advise you on how to maximise your rent and how to find the best tenant. We guarantee to obtain the highest rent for you and to get your property let quickly.
Our goal is to build a reputation for outstanding customer service. We aim to make letting your property
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10486859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Sales & Lettings, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.