Briarfield Road, Gosforth, NE3
- Sought after area
- Well maintained & updated by the current owners
- Off-street driveway parking
- 25ft Kitchen/Room
- Drawings/plans for extension works available on request.
Located close to the wealth of amenities Gosforth High Street has to offer this home is ideally placed to provide excellent access into central Gosforth with its shops, cafes and facilities as well as outstanding local transport links reaching into Newcastle City Centre and further afield.
The ground floor of the property is accessed via a private block paved driveway suitable for two cars. A welcoming entrance hallway offers access to the living room to the front of the property and the open plan kitchen/family room to the rear. The fantastic kitchen has been updated by the current owners as has the Mediterranean style low maintenance rear-garden area it leads onto. A utility/laundry room and downstairs WC complete the ground floor.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom and second bedroom both benefit from large bay windows which fill the rooms with natural light and give a nice airy feel.
Attention to detail is evident throughout this nicely apportioned family home which has further planning for a proposed dormer to rear and a hip to gable roof to create loft conversion – opening up a second-floor bedroom with en-suite facilities.
Agents Notes: EPC Grade C, reduced-length garage offers additional secure storage. Details of planning available on request – further plans drawn up & not yet passed to create additional bedroom over garage as is common on the street.
Briarfield Road, Gosforth, NE3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Regent Centre Metro Station0.6 miles
- South Gosforth Metro Station0.7 miles
- Iford Road Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents, Gosforth
120 High Street Gosforth Newcastle Upon Tyne NE3 1HB
BH Group - Residential - Mortgages - Commercial - Planning & Design - Finance
We are a multi-disciplinary Chartered Surveying, property consultancy and Estate Agency with 30 years' experience of the local housing market. We present all properties large & small with professional photos & high quality lifestyle brochures as standard - you don't get a second chance at a first impression. We cover all of the costs of your property coming to the market and only bill our fee on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GSF200230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents, Gosforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.