Abbot Street, LINCOLN
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
- City Centre House Share
- Fully Refurbished
- Private En Suites
- Five Rooms Available
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Yard
- Bills Included
ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
ASK US FOR A VIRTUAL VIEWING - - - - - STUDENTS OR PROFESSIONALS, ROOMS WITH OWN SHOWER ROOM!!
STUDENTS OR PROFESSIONALS, ROOMS WITH OWN SHOWER ROOM!! - WILLIAM H BROWN are pleased to present TO LET this well presented, recently refurbished 5 DOUBLE bedroom HOUSE SHARE, three storey end terraced house situated on Abbot Street just off Lincoln High Street offering good access to the city centre, Lincoln County Hospital, Lincoln College and Lincoln University as well as local shops, services, schools and amenities offered close by most within walking distance.
The room is located on the second floor and briefly comprises DOUBLE bedroom with wooden flooring, double bed/mattress, chest of drawers, double wardrobe desk and bedside table. The room has a private en suite with shower, sink and w/c. There is a communal lounge/dining room with patio doors to the rear, two x two seater leather sofas, coffee table and wall fitted tv, fitted breakfast/kitchen with appliances.
Externally the property offers rear enclosed communal yard. The property further benefits from ALL BILLS INCLUDED, including internet, gas central heating and double glazing. A viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation, size and location the property has to offer.
EPC RATING E
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Abbot Street, LINCOLN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station0.4 miles
- Hykeham Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Lincoln William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Lincoln
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2371J4806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.