Vine Lane, Warwick, CV34
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 934635
A cosy two bed house to rent in Warwick. Close to the hospital and the rail station.
The house is located about 5 minutes’ walk from Warwick Hospital and Warwick Station. Warwick Town centre is about 10 minutes’ walk away. As well as good transport links the house has an allocated off street car parking space so you will always have somewhere to park.
In July 2019 the house was redecorated inside and and out top to bottom and new carpets fitted in all rooms.
Tenancy will be a 12 month Assured Short-Hold Tenancy. Professional tenants with references who will look after the house please.
Availability: February 2021
It is not a big house and the second bedroom can only take a single bed or could be used as a study. The property is not furnished although it is provided with carpets, blinds and curtains, oven, hob and fridge freezer.
Wired for SKY and broadband.
• Living Room 3.71m x 3.36m 12'2" x 11'0". TV, cable & telephone point. Fast broadband speeds available.
• Kitchen 3.36m x 2.28m 11'0" x 7'6". Decent size and equipped with built in electric oven, hob, extractor, as well as a free standing fridge freezer.
• Bedroom One 3.37m x 2.30m 11'1" x 7'7". Airing cupboard.
• Bedroom Two 2.40m x 1.81m 7'10" x 5'11. Big built in wardrobe. Room for a single bed only.
• Bathroom. Bath with powerful electric shower, fully tiled walls and extractor fan.
• Access to the boarded out loft for storing suit cases etc.
• Outside. Small low maintenance patio rear garden with "L" shaped decked area, gate and access to rear allocated Car Parking Space.
- In the garden is a very useful big Garden Store 3.66m x 2.44m 12'0" x 8'0" that will securely store two motorbikes or 3 or 4 cycles.
• Economical Economy 7 heating in all rooms.
• Low council tax banding.
One month’s deposit to be held by the Government approved Deposit Protection Service.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £745.00 per month (£171.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £745.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 06 February, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 934635
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Vine Lane, Warwick, CV34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warwick Station0.1 miles
- Warwick Parkway Station1.3 miles
- Leamington Spa Station2.0 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 93463522102020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.