Woodgrange Drive, Southend-on-Sea
- Character FOUR bedroom semi-detached house
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Close proximity to the station and Southchurch Park
- Off road parking
SEPARATE DINING ROOM 12' x 12' (3.66m x 3.66m)
KITCHEN 10' x 9' (3.05m x 2.74m)
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
EXTENDED LIVING ROOM 20' x 16' narrowing to 13' (6.1m x 4.88m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 10" x 12' (3.91m x 3.66m)
BEDROOM 2 12' x 12' (3.66m x 3.66m)
BEDROOM 3 9' x 7' (2.74m x 2.13m)
BEDROOM 4 8' x 6' (2.44m x 1.83m)
OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
SOUTH BACKING GARDEN Approximately 45' in depth (13.72m)
THE PROPERTY This incredible four bedroomed family home has been cleverly extended to the rear and provides an outstanding 20' x 16' open plan living room with a south backing aspect with French doors opening out to the garden. Ground floor cloakroom and character second dining room. The hallway provides an inviting welcome into the property with stairs to the first floor with a storage cupboard beneath. The kitchen is very well fitted and has a doorway leading off to a ground floor cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a good size landing and access to four separate bedrooms, together with a shower room and separate WC.
The south backing garden measures approximately 45' in depth with a sunny patio area with the remainder of the garden laid to lawn and offering plenty of seclusion.
The front garden provides off road parking for one car.
LOCATION Perfectly positioned for access to Southchurch Park and the seafront with Southend East station literally at the top of the road with regular train services on the Fenchurch Street line to London. Thorpe Hall golf club and golf course is just round the corner, along with local sought after Schools.
These particulars are accurate to the best of our knowledge but do not constitute an offer or contract. Photos are for representation only and do not imply the inclusion of fixtures and fittings. The floor plans are not to scale and only provide an indication of the layout.
Woodgrange Drive, Southend-on-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southend East Station0.3 miles
- Thorpe Bay Station1.1 miles
- Southend Central Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Hair & Son has been a pillar of the Essex property market since Frederick Gordon Hair founded the firm in 1922. The last 98 years has seen the firm go from strength to strength, opening five offices and establishing six departments to become so much more than an estate agent.
The Southend head office ideally positioned to give focused coverage of Southend-on-sea & Westcliff-on-sea is leading the way with established and retained clients, spearheading the changes taking place and embraci
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101353014264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hair & Son, Southend-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.