Corporation Street, Coventry City Centre, CV1
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 990941
**AVAILABLE Early FEBRUARY - For Students or Professionals**
**New Build - 525 Sq.Ft.One of only two largest 1 Bedroom Apartment on 1st Floor, others average 475 Sq.Ft.
The Co-Operative, 18 Corporation Street, Coventry, CV1
Luxury One Bedroom Apartment- First floor, furnished to a classy high specification. Private Landlord.
Rent this apartment from £1050 /month. Base rent is £1200 with up to £150 off p/month.
2 Minutes walk to City Centre, 7 minutes to Coventry University, 4 Minutes to Food, grocery stores and wide range of casual restaurants, 14 Minutes to Coventry Central train station
Living 14'10 x 10'2 (4.5M x 3.1M)
Kitchen 16'11 x 6'7 (5.2M x 2.0M)
Bedroom 16'5 x 9'10 (5.0M x 3.0M)
NO FEES! - Only Rent, Deposit, Utilities & Internet
Tenants responsible for bills in accordance with the tenancy agreement. These could include council tax (full time students are exempt of this), apartment ground rent, utility payments (electricity, water) and Internet / telephone services.
TENANT: Optional support packages available such as Bedding, Utensils, Toiletries. You're welcome to contact the landlord to discuss the property and support services required.
Your safety is a priority with colour intercom system to the main entrance, fire alarm system, fire doors, emergency lighting, security lighting, water sprinkler system as well as general building managed CCTV.
***FIRST FLOOR - Overlooking the Residential Garden Park***
Luxury new development by award winning EDG Property. Home to 63 boutique one & two bedroom apartments set around the region's first indoor park, exclusively for the use of residents
Tenants will also have privileged access to the Residents' Lounge, rooftop terrace and exercise area while enjoying the luxury of bespoke layouts, designer specifications and secure entry.
A lift from the secure reception to the first floor takes you to a professionally landscaped garden space for the exclusive use of residents. The private, indoor park sheltered by a glass roof, is the first of its kind in the Midlands.
A stylish lounge with roof terrace located on the 3rd floor offers residents further space for relaxing or entertaining.
This apartment offers open-plan living, highly specified kitchens, contemporary bathroom and bedroom providing fitted wardrobe.
PROFESSIONALS: The Co-Operative is sited on the West Coast Mainline, national rail connections from nearby Coventry railway station are excellent. The journey time to London Euston is just 62 minutes departing every twenty minutes. It takes 23 minutes to Birmingham's Grand Central and 10 minutes to Birmingham Airport, providing a hub for UK domestic and international travel.
- GYM (3rd Floor)
- Bicycle secure storage
- Intercom security system
- Building Lift
- Residents Lounge (Can be booked for private family and friends gathering)
Facilities in Apartment:
- Dining table / Computer desk and Coffee table(not in photos but is present)
- NEFF Branded Cooker, Oven, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher
- Samsung Microwave
- Double Bed (Full Size) with storage drawers
- Bedside table(s)
- Leather Sofa
- Dining table / Computer desk and Coffee table
- Utensils / materials (Optional)
- Desk/Chair (Optional)
- Bedding pack i.e. duvet, cushions, covers (Optional)
- Toiletries pack (Optional)
- Large 50" Flatscreen TV (Optional)
To Make Reservation: You will be required to provide references (if possible), University proof of enrolment if you are a student, Identity documents, Initial holding deposit of 1 weeks rent pending credit checks where required. Full deposit upon signing the tenancy agreement.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,000.00 per month (£230.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,153.84
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 06 February, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 990941
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Corporation Street, Coventry City Centre, CV1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station0.6 miles
- Canley Station1.6 miles
- Coventry Arena Station2.7 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 99094103012021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.