Boston Avenue, Southend-On-Sea
- Substantial four bedroom Victorian home on leafy Boston Avenue
- Imposing 17'2 reception room and a separate 13'9 dining room
- Sleek & stylish family kitchen with separate utility room
- Beautiful tree-lined road within walking distance of High Street & Stations
- Part galleried landing and a spacious entrance hall
- Luxury family bathroom as well as a guest cloakroom/WC
- Impressive bay fronted master bedroom with en suite
- Excellent frontage with driveway and a private 70 ft rear garden (approx.)
- Excellent scope for loft conversion (subject to the usual consents)
- Well presented with high ceilings and beautiful period features
17' 2'' x 12' 10'' (5.23m x 3.91m)
13' 10'' x 11' 2'' (4.21m x 3.40m)
8' 10'' x 7' 8'' (2.69m x 2.34m)
Ground Floor WC
First Floor Landing
17' 2'' x 12' 6'' (5.23m x 3.81m)
6' 8'' x 4' 8'' (2.03m x 1.42m)
13' 9'' x 11' 2'' (4.19m x 3.40m)
12' 7'' x 9' 8'' (3.83m x 2.94m)
10' 8'' x 6' 3'' (3.25m x 1.90m)
9' 2'' x 7' 4'' (2.79m x 2.23m)
70' (21.32m) approx.
Front driveway & garden
Boston Avenue, Southend-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southend Victoria Station0.2 miles
- Southend Central Station0.4 miles
- Prittlewell Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Visit our website www.blackshawhomes.co.uk
Every town has a variety of styles of estate agent, from the soulless "corporate" agency driven by figures, to the one-man band; from arty-contemporary to pushy-salesy. Each type tends to appeal to a specific sector of the property-owning community, and rightly so - buyers and sellers alike need to be comfortable working with an agent that reflects their own values.
So perhaps it'
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10649970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.