Bella Avenue, Rotherham, S63
- Ideal Family Home
- Open Plan Living
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- NHBC Warranty
- Modern Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Downstairs WC
- THREE Generous Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Adjoining to Master
- Stylish Family Bathroom
The impressive and beautifully proportioned property offers no upward chain, open plan living, a gas central heating system, a 10-year NHBC warranty (which started in 2019 with only 1 owner since built), and double glazing throughout. The property is of a high specification throughout and has luxury Amtico flooring fitted throughout downstairs.
Downstairs, the property boasts an entrance hall (with built-in storage), a downstairs WC, and an open plan kitchen/living/dining room. The modern kitchen features matching high gloss base and wall units, an integrated gas hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, and fridge freezer. There is also the highlight of french patio doors allowing natural light to fill the room.
Upstairs, the property comprises of three generous double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room adjoining to the master bedroom, a landing (with store cupboard) and a stylish family bathroom featuring a three-piece suite. There is also access to the loft via the landing.
To the rear of the property, there is a private enclosed generous garden featuring grass and patio.
To the front of the property, there is a private driveway providing ample off-street parking which leads up to the integral garage.
Early viewing is essential to avoid missing out on this superb home!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bella Avenue, Rotherham, S63
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goldthorpe Station1.0 miles
- Thurnscoe Station1.1 miles
- Bolton-on-Dearne Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we're turning the industry on its head - and we're making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS151784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.