Duet, Salford Quays, M50
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two Double Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms - Ideal for Sharers!
- Stylishly Furnished
- Fitted Wardrobes & Ottoman Storage Beds
- Thirteenth Floor
- Integrated Washer/ Dryer, Dishwasher & Fridge/ Freezer
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Superfast Fibre Broadband Tariff £25pcm
- Secure Cycle Storage
- Pet Friendly
- 24-Hour Concierge, On-Site Gym, Resident Lounge & Podium Garden
Duet is a brand new rental experience - designed and built entirely with renters in mind.
Luxury accommodation with high spec interiors and flexible lease options, offered across a range of prices and layouts to suit your style of living. All apartments benefit from built-in wardrobes in each bedroom and floor-to-ceiling windows.
The development includes exceptional on-site amenities including gym and fitness centre, podium garden, stylish resident's lounge, 24-hour concierge and secure cycle storage.
EPC Rating B
Open–plan living area, luxury wooden flooring throughout, and fitted blinds. Fully fitted kitchen, integrated appliances, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, hob and extractor fan
Built-in Wardrobes, plush carpet, fitted blinds and access to en-suite
Fully tiled bathroom, walk – in – shower, heated towel rail
Built-in Wardrobes, plush carpet, fitted blinds.
Fully tiled bathroom with full size bath and overhead shower, heated towel rail
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Duet, Salford Quays, M50
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Anchorage Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Harbour City Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Broadway Tram Stop0.1 miles
About the agent
Allsop Letting and Management is a market-leading independent property consultancy with a reputation for high quality service.
We have more than 30 years' experience in the sector, and are one of the largest property managers in the UK with units being managed from our offices in Brighton, London and Leeds.
We are regulated by RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors), a member of ARMA (Association of Residential Managing Agents), ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Age
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference QL408731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allsop, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.