Gramercy House, Manchester
- Available Now
- Brand New Apartment
- Period Conversion
- Fully furnished
- High Spec Finish
- Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Central Location
- Hyperoptic broadband
Available Now Philip James Manchester is delighted to be able to offer this one bed fully furnished apartment in this brand new conversion on Chorlton Street, centrally located giving access to all that the City Centre has to offer. The character of the building is shown throughout the apartment with exposed brickwork. The kitchen is stylish an modern and the bathrooms are finished to a high specification. All rooms are fitted with Air conditioning throughout.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
Gramercy House, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Piccadilly Gardens Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Mosley Street Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Handling over 3000 managed properties throughout Manchester, Philip James are sure to find you your dream home. Our viewing specialists have access to rentals properties in the City Centre, Salford Quays, Didsbury and many more. Philip James have four prestigious offices in the most prominent locations and also boast extended opening hours so you can view properties at your convenience. Viewings can be carried out Monday through to Thursday until 8pm and on F
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30299528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip James Manchester, Manchester Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.