Wharf Mews, Biggleswade, SG18 0AW
- Central location
- Traditionally styled and constructed
- West facing riverside views
- Fully fitted kitchen inc. white good appliances
- Extensive specification
- Carpeting fitted throughout as standard
- Remote controlled garage door
- Help to Buy registered development
- Easy walking distance to town centre
- NHBC Buildmark warranty
The specification, fixtures and fittings include contemporary styled kitchens and bathrooms, flooring throughout including carpeting*, fitted wardrobes to the Master bedroom, burglar alarm, remote controlled** up and over garage door and turfed gardens.
Prices for plots 2 ,3, 4 and 6 From £545,000. Available NOW !! Contact us today for further information.
NEW SHOW HOME OPEN NOW !!
(*to a developer range) (**Integral garages only)
- 20 two bedroom cottages
- three bedroom townhouses
- Bordering the River Ivel in Biggleswade
- stylish new homes
About the development
Available Now- Winton Wharf
- An exclusive collection
- 20 two bedroom cottages and three bedroom townhouses
- Available for rent or shared ownership through a separate housing association
- Siuated just a short walk from Biggleswades historic town centre
- Stylish new homes
Ever since Brigadier Winton started building new homes locally in Biggleswade and Potton in Bedfordshire in 1933, we have enjoyed a long standing reputation in the construction industry for combining local craftsmanship with modern technology in all the various types of property we build.
We are committed to a policy of continual improvement in design, construction and specification, to provide a quality environment in which to live or work.
To ensure your peace of mind our homes
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheHerbertatWintonWharf. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wheatley Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.