West Buildings, Worthing
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Fully Refurbished Property
- HMO House
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Furnished
- High Spec Throughout
- Available mid-late February
- Moments From Worthing Seafront
Available mid-late February. This 6 bedroom shared house is undergoing a full refurbishment to a very high and beautiful standard. There are 6 double bedrooms all with en-suites available. Spacious modern lounge/kitchen and communal ways throughout. If you are interested or want more details then please get in touch today!
Photos attached are design concepts to what the finished product will look like but not 100% what the finish will be.
Rent is £650pcm and an extra £70pcm for all bills per tenant.
West Buildings, Worthing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worthing Station0.6 miles
- West Worthing Station0.9 miles
- East Worthing Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Sussex Property Partnership, is a dedicated, unique bespoke lettings and property management company providing all property services including, Lettings, Management, Acquisition & Development, Planning Advice, Project Management and Mortgage Brokerage. We offer diverse, expert knowledge of all things property related, and can tailor our services for our landlord clients to suit your individual needs and requirements. With years of experience with professional and multiple property landlords w
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103147000326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sussex Property Partnership, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.