Cossack Street, Rochester
- VACANT SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN CENTRAL ME1 ROCHESTER READY TO MOVE INTO
- TWO BEDROOMS/POTENTIAL FOR THIRD
- RECENTLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT/NEW CARPETS
- HEAD HEIGHT CELLAR WITH POTENTIAL FOR NATURAL LIGHT
- SPACIOUS UPSTAIRS BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- UTILITY AREA/DOWNSTAIRS WC
- WALK TO STATION WITH 35 MINUTE FAST TRAINS TO LONDON
- WALK TO HIGH STREET, CATHEDRAL, CASTLE, MEDICAL CENTRE AND SHOPS
- CLOSE TO A2/M2/M20 ROAD LINKS AND QUALITY LOCAL SCHOOLS
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
Lounge - 3.8m x 4m (12'5" x 13'1") - Front door into lounge, window to front, access to stairs up to first floor, door from here through to dining room. Potential for fireplace if required.
Dining Room - 3.8m x 3.1m (12'5" x 10'2") - Spacious dining room with window to rear, doorway access to stairs down to cellar, door into kitchen. Potential for fireplace if required.
Cellar - 3.6m x 3.6m (11'9" x 11'9") - Real potential here for an additional usable room, with head-height ceiling, potential for natural light to front, currently covered.
Kitchen - 2.5m x 3.2m (8'2" x 10'5") - Good range of kitchen cupboards and worktops to both sides, red quarry tiles to floor, window to side, door through to utility and WC.
Utility Area - 2.15m x 1.45m (7'0" x 4'9") - Useful space for utilities with large window to side, door to garden, door to WC.
Wc - 1.9m x 0.8m (6'2" x 2'7") - With white WC, hand basin with vanity unit, window to rear. Red quarry tiles continue.
Hallway - 4.1m x 0.8m (13'5" x 2'7") - Hallway accessed from both bedrooms one and two, leading to bathroom.
Bedroom One - 3.8m x 3.0m (12'5" x 9'10") - Spacious double bedroom with window to front of house and original fireplace, accessed from top of stairs, doorway into hallway leading to bathroom.
Bedroom Two - 2.9m x 3.15m (9'6" x 10'4") - Double bedroom with window to rear of house, doorway to hallway/bathroom, original fireplace.
Bathroom - 2.4m x 3.05m (7'10" x 10'0") - Spacious and light bathroom, with white suite consisting of bath, separate shower, WC and basin. Potential perhaps for conversion to bedroom three, with bathroom installed downstairs where existing utility and WC are located? (Subject to planning).
Garden - Pleasant garden space to rear, currently paved and needing some fencing, but great potential to create a lovely private family garden subject to new owners wishes.
*** - Greenleaf work closely with qualified, trusted and competitive mortgage consultants and local solicitors, enabling clients the time-saving opportunity of keeping all aspects of buying and selling a property under one roof. For this service we receive a fee of between one and two hundred pounds per referral.
BrochuresCossack Street, Rochester
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Cossack Street, Rochester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chatham Station0.6 miles
- Rochester Station0.7 miles
- Strood Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Greenleaf have been selling and letting properties in and around Medway for 13 years. We have new offices in Rochester High Street. Greenleaf are members of NAEA and ARLA and have qualified staff who in total have a combined experience of over 100 years. We offer sales and lettings for both commercial and residential properties situated in Medway and the surrounding areas.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29368008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenleaf Property Services Ltd, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.