Pomegranate Road, Chesterfield
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Bi-fold Doors To The Garden
- Generous Lounge
- Separate Dining Room And Utility Room
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master With En-Suite
- Bathroom With Fitted Three-Piece Suite
- Low Maintenance Enclosed Garden With Lawn & Patio
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating: B, Tenure: Freehold
This is for my family...
- The living & dining space is spacious and flooded with natural light.
- The fabulous breakfast kitchen is fully integrated with an extensive range of appliances.
- Bedrooms are all well-proportioned, master bedroom with en-suite and plenty of storage throughout.
- Perfect for families or professional couples looking for more space.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- The property is beautifully decorated and finished to a very high standard, meaning you could move straight in.
- There's plenty of space for when guests stay over.
- The large low maintenance garden is enclosed providing a safe space for children to play and room to entertain.
- Occupying a cul-de-sac position, the property is ideally located for local shops, parks, amenities, renowned schools and transport links.
I am looking for an investment...
- Tenants would love the location, generous living & dining space and the garden.
BrochuresPhotoplanREDBRIK 5 Page Br...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Pomegranate Road, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.3 miles
- Dronfield Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795024676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.