HIGH STREET, old town, poole
- HIGH STREET SHOP AND WORKSHOP FREEHOLD
- 3 FLOORS OVER SUIT CONVERSION STPP
- WELL PRESENTED ACOMMODATION
- PLACED JUST OFF POOLE QUAY / FERRY TO EUROPE
- ACCESS TO SHOPPING CENTRE. BUS AND TRAIN STATIONS
- PROPOSED NEW DEVELOPMENT TO REAR OF PREMISES
A traditional freehold building with THE GROUND FLOOR SHOP presently occupied by the owners art gallery/picture framing business THE FIRST SECOND AND THIRD FLOORS are well presented with a number of rooms including kitchen cloakroom.w.c and shower room. The ground floor has been extended to the rear to provide a large workshop.
the upper floors could be converted into residential subject to all permissions..
ACCOMMOSATION BRIEFLY AS FOLLOWS :-
SHOP ON 2 LEVELS. LARGE WORK SHOP REAR ACCESS
3 FLOORS OVER ALL WELL PRESENTED KITCHEN . CLOAKROOM.W.C AND SHOWER ROOM.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
HIGH STREET, old town, poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poole Station0.5 miles
- Hamworthy Station1.6 miles
- Parkstone Station1.9 miles
About the agent
A bustling Quay, the stunning natural harbour, and the best beaches in England, make beautiful Poole and the surrounding area a natural first choice for a home on the south coast.
Tony Newman are independent estate agents in Poole, Dorset. Located on Poole's busy high street, we have been in business for over 40 years and are specialists in residential property sales, prestigious new home developments, waterside properties, building plots and land sales, lettings and investments
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35987_btp6025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tony Newman Property Services Limited, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.