Woden Street, Salford
- Available Now
- ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
- Secure Gated Parking
- Newly Refurbished
- Great Location
Offered furnished the apartment affords a large open plan living/dining area with a Juliet balcony, a modern fully fitted kitchen, two spacious double bedrooms, the master with ensuite and main bathroom with shower over the bath.
Further benefits include the apartment being fully refurbished to a high standard with new furniture, allocated parking space and intercom entry.
Video Walkthrough available as well as physical viewings by appointment only.
Woden Street, Salford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cornbrook Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Deansgate Station0.7 miles
- Pomona Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Accommodation.co.uk is a next-generation letting agency that combines the best Local Lettings Consultants with industry-leading technology. We streamline and automate time consuming admin tasks for landlords, their Local Lettings Consultants and property management teams to make renting a better experience for everyone.
Our nationwide network of highly experienced Lettings Consultants will work with landlords to help them manage their portfolios and maximise their assets at a low fair
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3934395958-2021-01-04. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Accommodation.co.uk , covering National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.