Griffin Road London SE18
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Victorian Family Home
- Many Original Features
- Extremely Spacious Accommodation
- Close to Transportation
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Gas Centrally Heated
- Double Glazing Throughout
As you enter this wonderful home, you are welcomed by an impressive entrance hall which leads you in to a large front reception room with ornate coving, ceiling rose and double glazing throughout, you have double doors in to the dining room which can hold a large table ideal for formal dining. To the rear of the property is an extended modern kitchen/breakfast room. A WC and a lean to complete the ground floor. Ascending the centrally located staircase you are lead in to a sizeable landing from which the bedrooms are accessed. Each bedroom is a large double sized with the master measuring 15 feet, you will also find a handy office and a wonderful three piece family bathroom suite on this level. The property also benefits from an expansive cellar space and a large loft space with potential to extend(STPP). The Westerly facing rear garden measures 36 feet in length and is mainly lawned.
Located only a short walk away from Plumstead mainline station(London Bridge, Cannon street and Thameslink) which offers quick access in to central London. There are also frequent bus links in to Woolwich, North Greenwich and Greenwich Village for further transportation and shopping facilities. Both Plumstead Common and Winn's Common are close by, ideal for weekend strolls.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Griffin Road London SE18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plumstead Station0.3 miles
- Woolwich Arsenal Station0.8 miles
- Woolwich Dockyard Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 1975, John Payne are one of the leading independent estate agents in South East London handling the sale of a wide range of residential properties from one bedroom apartments to the larger period homes. We have been successful in helping many thousands of families move home and have built a reputation for giving helpful and reliable advice.
Our local network of residential branches are open 7 days a week (including most bank holidays) and provide a comprehensive co
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P232710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Blackheath Standard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.