- Three Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Catchment for Newberries & HJPS Schools
- Close to Village Centre & Station
- Single Garage
- Chain above complete
Located on the first floor and within a popular development in Radlett is this delightful three bedroom apartment. Internally is the entrance hall, spacious reception room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom. There is also a garage. The apartment is within easy walking distance of Radlett's main high street, mainline train station and popular restaurants, bars and places of Worship. The building itself has communal gardens surrounding it.
In addition, it is located within the close catchment area for Newberries & Hertsmere JP Schools. The property is gas centrally heated with double glazing throughout . An early viewing is recommended.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radlett Station0.2 miles
- Bricket Wood Station2.5 miles
- Elstree & Borehamwood Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Radlett's most prominent estate agent, with a network of 5 offices in Hertfordshire, specialising in sales, letting and management of residential property in radlett and surrounding areas.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29369390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, Radlett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.