Abbey Gardens, London, W6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ONE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- POPULAR DEVELOPMENT
- SEPARATE LOUNGE
- NEWLY DECORATED KITCHEN
- BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN STORAGE
- SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- AVAILABLE 8TH FEBRUARY
Council Tax 2020/21 BAND C (London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham)
EPC BAND C 43 Sq. M
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Abbey Gardens, London, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barons Court Station0.4 miles
- West Kensington Station0.5 miles
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.8 miles
About the agent
We retain a huge enthusiasm for the profession and have a very active and "hands on" day to day role including dealing with clients and the training and overseeing of all staff who are carefully chosen to endorse and embrace our beliefs.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LRL1001906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawson Rutter, Hammersmith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.