Coles Lane, West Bromwich
- Semi detached family home
- no upward chain
- beautifully presented
- spacious lounge with dining area
- detached double garage to rear
- impressive landscaped rear garden
- book your early viewing now
This is a beautiful two bedroom semi detached property that offers no upward chain and must be viewed to be appreciated.
Located just off Hilltop with walking distance to local shops, amenities, schools, excellent public transport links and easy access to motorway networks.
The spacious property has been extended and briefly comprises of entrance porch, hallway, lounge with dining area, kitchen, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden and a detached garage to the rear accessed along a private driveway.
Book your early viewing now
Lounge / Dining Room
23' 6'' x 15' 1'' (7.16m x 4.59m)
15' 10'' x 6' 9'' (4.82m x 2.06m)
15' 1'' x 13' 0'' (4.59m x 3.96m)
10' 2'' x 8' 6'' (3.10m x 2.59m)
7' 2'' x 6' 2'' (2.18m x 1.88m)
Coles Lane, West Bromwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swan Lane Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Black Lake Tram Stop0.7 miles
- Dudley Street, Guns Village Tram Stop1.0 miles
About the agent
Skitts Estate Agents began in 1979 as a partnership and has proudly remained so for over 40 years. We are a local business, employing local people, in a local community.
This means the people who own the Company, run the Company on a daily basis and are responsible for all aspects of its growth, success and professionalism. Currently, the three Partners oversee eight branches and 30 staff across the West Midlands region and as such, are one of the largest independent sales and letting a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10706173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Wednesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.