Duke Street, Liverpool, L1 4JR
- Substantial mid-terrace property consisting of 6 x 1 bed studio
- Arranged over basement, ground, first and second floors
- ERV when fully let £37,200 per annum
For Sale by Public Auction on 18/02/2021 at £375,000+
Substantial mid-terrace property
Located a short walk from Liverpool City Centre
A short distance from Liverpool One shopping centre
Property runs parallel to the popular Bond Street
Consisting of 6 self contained studios
5 studios currently let at £28,560pa, 1 studios currently vacant
Popular residential and commercial area
Arranged over basement, ground, first and second floors
Ideal opportunity for owner occupiers, developers and investors
Please contact Auction Estates on
For further information please contact Auction Estates on
Duke Street, Liverpool, L1 4JR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liverpool Central Station0.2 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Station0.4 miles
- James Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Auction Estates is a dedicated Property Auction House specialising in the sale of all types of residential housing, commercial property, development land and specialist property investments.
Established by Paul Giles, a former Head of Savills Regional Auction Team with an indisputable track record for selling high volumes of property across the UK on behalf of Corporate bodies, charitable and public institutions, LPA Receivers as well as solicitors and private individuals with lot sizes
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 125390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction Estates Limited, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Nottingham on 0115 798 0487.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.