Sturton Street Cambridge
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax Band D
- EPC Rating D
- Minutes walk from the Grafton centre
- Three bedrooms
- Rare advantage of a garage
- Patio garden
- Sought after location
- Gas fired central heating via radiators
The good size, well planned accommodation comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, ground floor bathroom, small patio garden.
There is also gas fired central heating via radiators plus the advantage of a gargae which is rare for properties in this excellent location.
Sturton Street is located in the area of the city bordered by Mill Road and East Road. Virtually all facilities and amenities are within walking distance - the historic city centre, central business district, popular Grafton Centre and railway station - plus there is an excellent array of shops, pubs and cafes' on nearby Mill Road.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Sturton Street Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station0.6 miles
- Cambridge North1.7 miles
- Shelford Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Tucker Gardner has a network of offices across Cambridgeshire and also has an office based in Essex, and we deal with all major aspects of property sales and lettings.
Our lettings agents in Cambridge is positioned on a main road in the heart of the city centre. The branch covers the whole of Cambridge city and its suburbs from Cottenham village in the north, Bottisham in the east, Duxford in the south, and Fen Ditton in the west. Cambridge’s popular areas include Newnham, Trumpington,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RUSS_P01390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tucker Gardner Lettings, Cambridge Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.