Homewood Court, Cedars Village, Chorleywood, Herts WD3
- ENTRANCE HALL
- SITTING/DINING ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM TWO
- RE-DECORATED AND RE-CARPETED THROUGHOUT
- PATIO AREA
- EXCELLENT COMMUNAL FACILITIES
- MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDENS
Wall mounted call monitor system to 24 hour emergency assistance, coved ceiling, large walk-in storage cupboard with water tanks and shelving, radiator, smoke alarm and panel glazed door onto;
A generous sized room benefitting from double glazed French doors opening onto an East facing private paved patio overlooking the mansion house. Fitted curtains, two ceiling lights, double panelled radiator, coving to ceiling and archway into;
A range of pine eye and base level units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and built-in electric oven with four ring ceramic hob. Tiled splash-backs, wall mounted extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
Rear aspect window, built-in double wardrobe, double panelled radiator, coving to ceiling, emergency pull cord, TV/FM and telephone points, door onto;
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle with grab rail, shower head and screen. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, wall mounted extractor fan, mirrored vanity cupboard, wall mirror, shaver point and emergency pull cord.
Rear aspect window with mansion house views, single radiator, built-in cupboard housing boiler and shelves, built-in single wardrobe with mirrored concertina style doors, coving to ceiling and waist height sockets.
White suite comprising panel enclosed bath with grab rail, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, radiator, towel rail, wall mounted mirror with light above, wall mounted extractor fan and emergency pull cord.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
All properties are pre installed for Virgin Media - clients to organise their own media packages
ASSIGNMENT FEE - Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a fixed percentage of 10% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 125 year lease from 1st Oct 1999
Ground Rent: Currently £250 per annum - fixed for the duration of the lease
Service Charge: £5,859.00 pa
Double Occupancy: + £300 pa
Council Tax Band: E £2,271.48 pa (2020 - 2021)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating.
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
Created - 06-01-2021
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Homewood Court, Cedars Village, Chorleywood, Herts WD3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chorleywood Station0.7 miles
- Rickmansworth Station1.6 miles
- Croxley Green Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Binks (Sales & Lettings) Ltd.
Binks (Sales & Lettings) Ltd is a company focused on providing personal and professional estate agency services to all clients. The Company has operated from its high-profile offices on the A404 at Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood since June 1994 and in August 2009 opened an additional office at Perronet House, Hill Avenue, Amersham.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2579647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Binks Estate Agents, Chorleywood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.