Kelburne Road, Oxford
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Wide Plot with Garage to side
- Extended property with spacious feel
- Well Presented Throughout
- No Onward Chain
- Good Access to Local Amenities
The front door opens into a porch with further door into the hallway with stairs to first floor and with a small WC plumbed under the stairs. There is also a smaller cupboard under the stairs for storage. The Living Room features a bay window to front and has a fireplace - currently decorative as the gas has been previously capped off, but something that could be reinstated. The Living Room was knocked through to the second Reception, and that has an opening to a further Reception Room area in a rear extension - so the overall feeling of the living space is that it is spacious and flexible. There is a Galley Kitchen with dining area to the rear that, when the extension was created, was plumbed to be able to install a ground floor shower room area if desired. There is an external door to the garden.
On the first floor, there are three Bedrooms, with the larger front Bedroom benefiting from Bay Window, and also a Family Bathroom with bath having shower over, wc and wash basin, and heated towel rail.
Outside the property, there is driveway parking and front garden, a garage to the side of the property, and to the rear a good sized garden with patio area and lawn.
The property is situated in Kelburne Road, close to a range of amenities, shops and other facilities at nearby Cowley, Rose Hill and Littlemore. Local business and science parks are within walking distance, as are frequent buses to and from the city centre. The Ring road is also easily accessed to get further afield by car.EPC Rating: D
Kelburne Road, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station2.7 miles
- Radley Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Wallers Estate Agents is a local, independent and family-run Estate Agency based in Oxford and Swindon. We were set up by owner Rowan Waller in 2014 purely in order to be THE antidote to what people always seem to think of as your ‘typical’ Estate Agency! We really are out to do things differently.
We are proud to represent the national Guild of Property Professionals in Oxford (membership is for ‘East Oxford’), and we are also proud members of The Property Ombudsman (membership number:
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10390236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wallers Estate Agents, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.