Augustus Way, Hulme
- Newly Built Property
- Fantastic Location
- High Spec Kitchen and Bathroom
- Spacious Bedroom and Living Room
- Available Now
- Parking Spaces Available
The apartment itself consists of entrance hallway with two cupboards for storage, a 3 piece family bathroom, a spacious master bedroom and an open plan living room and kitchen.
The property has been done to a high standard and is available furnished or unfurnished and also comes with parking!
Anyone wishing to view this fantastic apartment should contact Delisa Miller on .
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Augustus Way, Hulme
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trafford Bar Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Cornbrook Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Pomona Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
Delisa Miller Sales and Lettings is your solution to a hassle free way of buying and selling your home. We have a family feel as a business and focus on you and your property offering you a first class customer experience.
At Delisa Miller Sales and Lettings you receive all that personal service from our friendly team, whilst we work hard to achieve the results you are looking for. We believe that the property market has evolved over the years and in the past placing property cards in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9688668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Delisa Miller Estate Agency, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.