Shepard Way, Chipping Norton, OX7
- Leasehold Term 125 years from 24/06/1987
- Fully renovated
- Entrance Hall
- Large reception room with countryside views
- Newly fitted Kitchen
- Main Bedroom With En-Suite
- Communal Gardens
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage and separate parking space.
A fantastic opportunity to own a three bedroom, fully refurbished retirement apartment in the sought after town of Chipping Norton.
This apartment is an opportunity not to be missed!
The kitchen has been newly fitted offering excellent cupboards that utilise all of the space. The fridge and freezer, dishwasher and washing machine are all integrated and hidden out of sight.
Leading on to the large open plan living dining space there are large doors and windows either side of the property offering light and access to the private garden space.
The master bedroom is a large space with floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
There is also a newly fitted separate bathroom with shower over the bath with a heated towel rail.
Outside there is an abundance of communal garden space as well as your private space with views looking over the Cotswold Hills.
Across from the property there is a garage with electric and lighting with a separate parking space too.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space this property has to offer.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Shepard Way, Chipping Norton, OX7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kingham Station4.7 miles
- Charlbury Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3842700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Chipping Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.