- Video entry system
- Off street parking
- Large open plan living area
- En-suite master bedroom
- Fantastic city centre location
- Balcony off bedroom
- Long Term
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this two bedroom city centre apartment to the market.
- Fully furnished
- Smeg kitchen appliances
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Open plan living area
- Video entry system
- Burglar alarm
- Double glazing
- Ceiling spotlights
The property comprises of;
Large entrance hall
Two large storage cupboards
Open plan living/dining/kitchen areaLeather sofas, dining table and chairs.
Third storage cupboard
Kitchen areaNewly tiled floor, built in fridge freezer, hob, oven and hood, dishwasher, washer/dryer, and smeg microwave.
BathroomNewly tiled floor, bath with shower over, glass shower screen, heated towel rail, wc and basin.
Bedroom 1Double bed, built in wardrobe, bedside chest.Access to balcony.
Bedroom 2 (En-suite)Double bed, built in wardrobes, bedside chest. En-suite:Newly tiled floor, large shower, heated towel rail, WC and basin.
CALL US NOW TO VIEW -
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys?
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30306470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.