Sundon Road, Houghton Regis, LU5
- £12,500 PRICE REDUCTION
- Say hello homeownership with just a 5% deposit and Help to Buy, with a HBF 5 Star homebuilder
- Upgraded kitchen included!
- PLUS flooring throughout saving you over £4,500
- Impressive top floor main bedroom with en suite and dressing area
- Three double bedrooms
- No more waiting for the bathroom - you'll benefit from a downstairs WC, family bathroom & en suite!
- Open-plan lounge and dining room leading to your garden - it's the perfect entertaining space
- Overlooking Linmere Park
- South West facing garden PLUS two allocated parking spaces
PRICE REDUCED BY £12,500!
A three double bedroom home designed over two and a half floors with plenty of space for all the family. Downstairs you'll find your open plan lounge and dining room is a really social space, there are French doors to the garden so you can enjoy the view of your garden from the comfort of your sofa. Upstairs on the first floor are your first two double bedrooms and family bathroom, while the top floor is entirely yours with an impressive en suite main bedroom and dressing area.
HELP TO BUY IS AVAILABLE TO FIRST TIME BUYERS ON NEW BUILD HOMES ONLY, AND IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU GET ON THE PROPERTY LADDER THAT BIT SOONER – SO WHY NOT FIND OUT MORE TODAY?
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HELP TO BUY AND HOW WE ARE A 5 STAR AWARD WINNING HOMEBUILDER.
- Kitchen - 3910mm x 1900mm (12'9'' x 6'2'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4056mm x 4991mm (13'3'' x 16'4'')
- Wc - 897mm x 2272mm (2'11'' x 7'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2965mm x 4056mm (9'8'' x 13'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3386mm x 4056mm (11'1'' x 13'3'')
- Bathroom - 2146mm x 1698mm (7'0'' x 5'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4056mm x 8673mm (13'3'' x 28'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1858mm x 2799mm (6'1'' x 9'2'')
BrochuresBrochure for Barratt Homes at Linmere
Sundon Road, Houghton Regis, LU5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leagrave Station2.1 miles
- Harlington Station3.2 miles
- Luton Station4.5 miles
About the development
Barratt Homes at Linmere
- 90 acres of open parkland space
- 10 minute drive to Leagrave train station
- Reach Central London in less than an hour by City Thameslink
- First new school to be open late Summer 2021
- Reach the M1 within minutes
- Supermarket within the development
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_77. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.