Upperthorpe, Sheffield, S6
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 993735
1 bedroom available - 8 Bedroom Student House
6 boys 1 girl, looking for another tenant to fill a space as soon as possible. 2 washing machines, 2 ovens, 3 bathrooms, 1 fridge-freezer, 1 big fridge, 1 freezer. Open to girls and boys but we'd prefer a girl. We're a mixture of students and young professionals and would prefer another working person. Message with any questions.
This historical property fitted with contemporarydecor has 8 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a living room with a TV and aseparate kitchen-dining room with a dishwasher and two ovens. It is situated inan ideal location – just a 7-minute walk to university – and includes carparking spaces at the rear of the property. There is a large communal frontlawn and private courtyard with hot tub and pool room, perfect for socialgatherings. Other amenities include Virgin broadband (av. speed 213 Mb),central heating and an intruder alarm.
Tenancy: The tenancy commences now and ends on 30/06/21.
Deposit: A deposit of £200 per person is payable on reservation
Rent: The rent is £99 per person per week including bills.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £429.00 per month (£99.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £200.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 07 January, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 993735
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Upperthorpe, Sheffield, S6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Infirmary Road Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Langsett/Primrose View Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 99373506012021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.