Grove Place, Leamington Spa, CV31
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 994126
Originally built in 1911 as a bakery, this Edwardian building has now been tastefully converted into one of three 3-storey town houses. No.60 is the end house.
Parking bays directly opposite the property available on a first come first served basis
Lounge / Diner / Kitchen: 3.9m x 10.3m (12.81ft x 33.8ft) at its widest point, this large open plan space totals 46 sq/m in size. The front door leads directly into the lounge area, a generous sized sliding sash timber double glazed window affronts the room. The house benefits from full underfloor heating to the ground floor, chestnut laminate floor is fitted throughout the space. The fully appointed modern white slab true handless kitchen stretches across the full width of the room and is equipped with an 80cm black glass Siemens 5-ring touch slide induction hob with extractor above, tower unit with AEG pyrolytic double oven plus a matching combination microwave, integrated Samsung fridge freezer, AEG integrated dishwasher & AEG washer dryer. The kitchen /dining area retains its original and impressive double height vaulted ceiling which is lit by oversized LED industrial lights. There is also a folding stair ladder giving access to a raised mezzanine area which can be used as an occasional office / storage space.
Bedroom One: 2.8m x 4.9m to its maximum (9.18ft x 16.0ft) this bedroom offers 13.5sq/m of space has a sliding sash timber double glazed window to the front aspect & features a fitted double wardrobe. Heating is provided by a single central heating radiator.
Bathroom One: 2.1m x 2.9m (6.88ft x 9.5ft) Fitted with a low level WC, vanity unit wash basin, P-shaped bath with glass side screen, overhead Triton thermostatic rain shower. Centrally heated towel rail. The bathroom has two doors allowing it to be accessed from the landing for shared use, or with this door locked, it becomes configured as a private en-suite to the bedroom. A double glazed sliding sash windows features to one aspect.
Bedroom Two: 3.25m x 4.9m to its maximum (10.66ft x 16ft) this bedroom offers 13.2sq/m of space, has a sliding sash timber double glazed window to the front aspect & features a fitted double wardrobe. Heating is provided by a single central heating radiator.Bathroom Two: 2m x 2.9m (6.56ft x 9.5ft) fitted with a low level WC, vanity unit washbasin, 800mm x 1200mm shower cubicle with bi-fold glass door enclosure &electric Triton shower. Centrally heated towel rail. The bathroom has two doors allowing it to be accessed from the landing for shared use, or with this door locked, it becomes configured as a private en-suite to the bedroom. A single overhead Velux window is fitted into the roof.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,100.00 per month (£253.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,250.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 30 January, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 994126
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Grove Place, Leamington Spa, CV31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station0.5 miles
- Warwick Station2.3 miles
- Warwick Parkway Station3.6 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 99412606012021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.