Beeley Street, Salford, M6
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 994156
With the pandemic, we've implemented social hygiene measures, installing a hand sanitiser in the entrance for anyone entering / leaving the building.
WALL MOUNTED HAND SANITISER – REFILLED – IN HALLWAY. Hygiene is a priority with the landlord.
We have a fantastic property based on Beeley Street in a perfect location for any students attending at Salford University next year.
It's a 5 bedroom terrace house that has 3 bathrooms and a large communal kitchen. 3 Bedrooms share a communal bathroom and 2 Bedrooms have En-suits.
Right now the house is full of tenants 3 males and 1 female, and the room which is empty is a Double room on the ground floor.
• The accommodation comes with Broadband
• Communal Kitchen area with T. V on the wall
• Cleaners every month.
It's based in a great location:
• a 10 minute walk to Salford University
• 15 minutes away from the City Centre,
• and a park around the corner if you fancy stretching your legs.
House Viewings will be commencing this week where prospective tenants will be given 30 minute time slots.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £425.00 per month (£98.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £425.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 January, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students ONLY.
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 994156
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Beeley Street, Salford, M6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salford Crescent Station0.7 miles
- Salford Central Station1.3 miles
- Langworthy Tram Stop1.4 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 99415606012021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.