King Edward Road, Coventry, CV1
- Six Bedroom Freehold Property
- Circa £40,000 pa Gross Income
- Close to Coventry City Centre
- Newly Refitted
- Superb Investment
Offering spacious internal space, this recently renovated and refurbished property is located close to Coventry City Centre.
Both apartments have laminate flooring throughout and comprises 3 spacious en-suite bedrooms which are tiled.
Both apartments each have a newly fitted designer kitchens serving all three rooms and comes with electric blue LED lighting. The properties include CCTV, integrated smoke alarms, emergency lighting and FD30 to all appropriate areas to adhere to HMO regulation.
The rear garden is low maintenance as it has been fully slabbed.
This unique property is one of a kind and needs to be viewed to appreciate the detail gone into the renovation.
The first-floor apartment is accessed via the front of the property.
All furniture, fittings and fixtures are included in the price
King Edward Road, Coventry, CV1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station1.3 miles
- Coventry Arena Station2.2 miles
- Canley Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Veritas Business Sales have now set up a home's division. The estate agency industry is
crying out for an agent that offers the service levels that we currently deliver to our commercial
clients. I have carefully appointed a team that boasts over 30 years' experience
within the UK housing market and we will be on standby to help guide you through that all
important sale of your home. Vendors will only deal with a Director or Partner and they
will be contactable t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLH200049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Veritas Homes Ltd, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.