Grosvenor Street, Cheltenham
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- STUDENT HOUSE AVAILABLE THIS YEAR
- Move in July or August 2021
- Modernised Rooms
- Groups Welcome
- Double Rooms
- Off Street Parking
- Double glazed and gas central heated
- Sorry no pets
- Close to all campuses!
Double bedroom house share just off Cheltenham high street. House comes with off street parking for 4 cars, All bills included with ultra fast 250mb broadband and 50" UltraHD Smart TV and with large shower and sole use bathroom.
THE BEDROOMS - Great size, light and bright Double Rooms. All rooms come with double bed frame with storage, double bed mattress, large wardrobe with inbuilt rail and storage, chest of drawers, good sized desk, desk chair and desk lamp and or floor lamp.
THE HOUSE - Big modern, newly refurbished Town House, huge 21sq meter communal space with everything you need to make this house a home. The house also has off street parking for 4 cars with the high street literally a stones throw from the front door at the end of the road. The house has been completely refurbished during lockdown. The house also comes with:
• Large modern Kitchen with large cooker, microwave, washing machine and great storage with individual cupboard space for each tenant.
• Comfortable huge Lounge, leather sofas and large SMART 50" LED 4kHD TV.
• All kitchen goods and equipment supplied
• Large dinning table.
• Wall mounted hand sanitisers
• Large shower bathroom with separate toilet.
THE LOCATION - The house is 150m from Cheltenham high street! Other major areas are:
Hospital - 950m
GCHQ - 10min drive (2 miles)
FCH University Campus - 10min Walk (0.9miles)
Park University Campus - 20min Walk (1.3 miles)
Cheltenham Spa Station - 5min drive (1.6 miles)
Grosvenor Street, Cheltenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheltenham Spa Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Whether a landlord or a tenant there are many reasons why you should choose to use R A Bennett Lettings but here are just a few;
* Branch Network – We are part of the Countrywide group, and our network of over 1300 branches extends from the Isle of Wight to Scotland; delivering a standard of service we believe is efficient and effective to satisfy your letting needs.
* Advertising – not only advertising on the web, R A Bennett Lettings advertises in over 100 local publications to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000631462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R A Bennett & Partners, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.