Beechwood Crescent, Burley, Leeds
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
Newly refurbished studio flat in Burley, close to Burley Park train station! Available from 01/09/2021 - including gas, water, electricity and wifi!
* Open plan living space with grey gloss kitchen units * large fridge/freezer * sofa and coffee table * fitted double bed * wall-mounted Smart TV! * separate bathroom with shower facilities *
* Beautiful front garden shared with the flat below *
Nestled in Burley, the more quaint and quiet neighbour of Hyde Park, Burley is an excellent location for both students and professionals. Transport links to the city centre and Universities are fantastic, with Burley station and several bus services running through the area, you're never far from the best of what Leeds has to offer. With a 24 hour Co-operative supermarket, Cardigan Fields retail park and the new and improved, independently owned Cardigan Arms a short walk away you really do have all you need on your doorstep.
Beechwood Crescent, Burley, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station0.1 miles
- Headingley Station0.7 miles
- Leeds Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Specialising in both Professional and Student properties in the Leeds areas.
With our experienced and dedicated lettings team listening to what you want, we guarantee to find you the perfect property for you!
We appreciate the different requirements between Student and Professional lets and tailor our service to suit your individual needs, continually ensuring the highest of standards are delivered at all times.
We understand that not everyone's schedule is the same,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6875r. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Sales & Lettings, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.