Kathleen Avenue, Acton, W3 0NG
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 7 Bedrooms
- 4 Doubles With En-Suites
- Newly Refurbished
- Available Furnished/Unfurnished
- Rear Garden
- Front Driveway
- Under 10 Minutes Walk From North Acton Station
- The house can accommodate up to 10 People
- Available Now
The ground floor offers good space for entertaining and relaxing with a large kitchen-diner / lounge and a downstairs WC. A separate utility room for white goods. This modern impressive kitchen has ample space; 2 separate cookers and 2 sinks to accommodate full occupancy of the house.
The property is located on a quiet tree lined road, and has fantastic transport links; for motorists easy access is provided to the A4/M4, A40 (M) and North Circular, North Acton (Central line) and Acton Main Line Station (National Rail) and park Royal (Piccadilly Line) are all within walking distance, within 20-minute journey to Central London. Central Middlesex Hospital is within walking distance and Imperial College London is within 20 minutes by train and Acton Playing Fields is a stone`s throw away.
The House can accommodate up to 10 people.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Kathleen Avenue, Acton, W3 0NG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Main Line Station0.5 miles
- North Acton Station0.5 miles
- West Acton Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We are a proud independent London estate agent that do things differently. At Farrell Lewis we not only listen, we hear what you have to say. Combining expertise and energy with flexibility and integrity, we provide clients with the utmost level of attention and care throughout all stages of their buying, selling or letting experience. Client relationships are fundamental to Farrell Lewis’s success, so instead of us doing the talking we’ve asked some of our clients to speak for themselves.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 908_FLEW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Lewis, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.