Brookfield Court, 8 Kirkman Close, Gorton

Shared ownership
Added on 08/01/2021
Pennine Kennedy Estate Agents, Chorlton

Property description

Pennine Kennedy Estate Agents are pleased to offer to the market this well proportioned two bedroom apartment for sale on Brookfield Court in Gorton! This over 55s complex is being sold as 75% shared equity (100% value assessed by RICS surveyor at £95,000) and has been renovated from a Victorian Sunday School dating back to 1899! 75% is the maximum share that can be owned, as such, there is no rent to pay on the remaining 25%. Situated on the ground floor, the apartment in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, a double bedroom, a good sized single bedroom, a stylish bathroom with a walk in shower, and a large lounge area which leads onto the kitchen. The kitchen has an integrated electric hob as well as space for other appliances. There is also a storage cupboard in the hallway which has space for a washing machine. The apartment is gas central heated and double glazed throughout. NO CHAIN. Service charge is £141.49 per month and there is no ground rent payable.

Entrance Hall -

Living Room - 4.5m x 3m (14'9" x 9'10") -

Kitchen - 2.8m x 2.5m (9'2" x 8'2") -

Bedroom 1 - 4.5m x 2.9m (14'9" x 9'6") -

Bedroom 2 - 3.4m x 1.8m (11'2" x 5'11") -

Bathroom - 2.4m x 1.8m (7'10" x 5'11") -

Storage Cupboard -

You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.



Brookfield Court, 8 Kirkman Close, Gorton

NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode

  • Ryder Brow Station0.3 miles
  • Belle Vue Station0.5 miles
  • Gorton Station0.6 miles
Check mortgage affordabilityPowered by Nationwide - Rightmove receives a fixed monthly fee from Nationwide for introductions made via the Rightmove platforms. It's up to you if you choose Nationwide or a different lender to suit your mortgage needs and circumstances
Market information
See similar nearby properties

About the agent

Pennine Kennedy Estate Agents, Chorlton

450 Barlow Moor Road, Chorlton Cum Hardy, Manchester, M21 0BQ

Pennine Kennedy Estate Agents, Chorlton

Welcome to Pennine Kennedy Estate Agents. We offer our clients a personal and very different service from other Estate Agents as we also have full time Solicitors in house. We use the latest software and technology to back up our prominent for sale boards, high quality sales brochures and press advertising. Our contemporary office offers superb surroundings to visitors and a high profile stage for our clients' homes to be shown on. We are committed to meeting the needs of each and every clien

More properties from this agent

Industry affiliations

Ombudsman for REsale Estate Agents (no OFT logo)Ombudsman for Lettings Estate Agents


These notes are private, only you can see them.

Staying secure when looking for property

Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.

Visit our security centre to find out more

Disclaimer - Property reference 30311286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pennine Kennedy Estate Agents, Chorlton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.

Your search history

You have no recent searches.