College Avenue, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms, Large Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Modern Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Welcoming Entrance Hallway, Ground Floor Wc Room
- Converted Loft Potential Fourth Bedroom, Playroom Or Office
- Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Ample Off Road Parking, Detached Single Garage
- Large Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Sold With No Onward Chain, Viewing Highly Recommended
Situated in a much sought after residential location of Cleveleys within a short walk to both the promenade and the newly opened Anchorsholme Park. The property is also only a short walk from the town centre that offers a broad range of shops and amenities and is ideally placed for access to local schools and transport links including bus and tram routes.
6'2" x 12'1" (1.88m x 3.68m)
UPVC double glazed door. Double glazed uPVC window facing the side. Radiator, vinyl flooring.
13'2" x 11'9" (4.01m x 3.58m)
Double glazed steel bay window facing the front. Radiator and electric fire, carpeted flooring.
12'3" x 12'8" (3.73m x 3.86m)
UPVC French double glazed door, opening onto the garden. Double aspect double glazed uPVC windows facing the rear. Radiator and electric fire, laminate flooring.
7'1" x 19' (2.16m x 5.79m)
UPVC double glazed door. Double aspect double glazed uPVC windows facing the rear and side. Radiator, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, spotlights. Fitted and wall and base units, single sink with drainer, space for, freestanding, gas oven, integrated standard dishwasher, integrated washing machine, fridge.
2'8" x 5'9" (0.81m x 1.75m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the side. Vinyl flooring, tiled walls. Low flush WC, wash hand basin.
7'7" x 8'5" (2.31m x 2.57m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the side. Carpeted flooring.
11'5" x 11'9" (3.48m x 3.58m)
Double glazed uPVC bay window facing the front. Radiator, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes, spotlights.
10'9" x 12'8" (3.28m x 3.86m)
Double glazed uPVC bay window facing the rear. Radiator, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes.
7'7" x 7'2" (2.31m x 2.18m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator, laminate flooring, built-in storage cupboard and boiler.
8'3" x 8'6" (2.52m x 2.59m)
Double aspect double glazed uPVC windows facing the side. Heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, spotlights. Low flush WC, freestanding bath, corner shower, pedestal sink and wash hand basin.
15'6" x 17' (4.72m x 5.18m)
Double glazed wood velux window facing the rear. Radiator, carpeted flooring, built-in storage cupboard.
0' x 0' (0m x 0m)
To the front of the the property there is a concrete garden with a driveway to side providing ample off road parking and leading to the detached single garage. At the rear there is a good size private enclosed garden with a flagged patio, lawn and established trees and shrub border.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEnergy CertificateEPC.jpg
College Avenue, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Layton Station2.5 miles
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station2.7 miles
- Blackpool North Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Entwistle Green are one of the longest-established and most respected estate and letting agents in the North West of England. With a wide network across Merseyside, Cheshire and Lancashire - from Crewe to Carnforth - we are well placed to make sure that your property sale or purchase in our region is a resounding success.
At Entwistle Green, our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing property at the best possible price within current m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS200346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.