Hopgrove Lane South, York, YO32 9TG
- DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE
- POPULAR SEMI RURAL LOCATION
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- BESPOKE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER
- 34FT TANDEM GARAGE
- EXTENSIVE SOUTH FACING GARDENS
- EPC RATING C
The property which benefits from gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing has accommodation briefly comprising, entrance vestibule, entrance hall, lounge with attractive fire place with living flames coal effect gas fire double doors to garden room, open plan be-spoke kitchen dining room with under stairs storage cupboard, fitted base and wall units with a maple finish, integral electric oven, four ring induction hob and stainless steel extractor fan hood, integral dishwasher and fridge, cloaks WC with has plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, garden room with central ceiling lantern French doors to rear garden & door to garage.
From the entrance hall stairs lead to galleried landing and inner hallway which leads to the master bedroom with dressing room which could be converted to en-suite bath/shower room, three further bedrooms and three-piece house bathroom with electric shower over bath.
Outside is a block paved driveway to front with parking for several cars which leads to 34ft tandem garage with electronic up and over door and workshop area. To the rear are extensive south facing gardens with flagged patio area two lawns, well stocked herbaceous boarders and timber garden shed/green house with power supply.
Brochures(DEFAULT) Brochure 0.4 A4_9Pics.doc
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hopgrove Lane South, York, YO32 9TG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station3.4 miles
- Poppleton Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 180 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YRKSP99292207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.