Chanctonbury Drive, Sunningdale
- Delightful family home with modern fixtures throughout
- Generous South West facing garden
- Heated outdoor pool benefitting from recent upgrading
- Six bedroom and four bathrooms with modern fitting
- Modern open plan kitchen / dining / sitting area with bifold doors to the patio
- Sun room with beautiful out look to the garden
- Reception with feature stone gas fire place and wooden floors
- Superb location for commuting with a short walk to Sunningdale mainline station
- Additional boot room, gym and home office
- Within walking distance of the local amenities of Sunningdale including Waitrose
- Double garage and spacious driveway with electric gates
- Complete new pool house, pool paving and equipment (boiler, pump etc) put in in 2020
Local amenities in Sunningdale and nearby Ascot include a number of delightful restaurants, cafes, delicatessens, and boutiques. The surrounding towns and villages have a good selection of bars, pubs and brasseries.
The area boasts some of the finest restaurants with Coworth Park in Ascot, and The Latymer at Pennyhill Park. You also have some of the Country's best known events on your doorstep including Ascot Racecourse with Royal Ascot a prestigious calendar event, Wentworth Golf Club which hosts the annual PGA Championship, and International Polo on Smith's lawn.
Families will appreciate the number of renowned schools including Eton College, Wellington College, Papplewick, The Marist Schools and St George's and St Mary's Schools in Ascot. International options include TASIS and The ACS Egham International School.
Fixtures and Fittings
Fixtures and fittings to be agreed by separate negotiation
The property has mains gas, electricity and mains drainage
The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Chanctonbury Drive, Sunningdale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sunningdale Station0.6 miles
- Ascot Station1.7 miles
- Longcross Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Barton Wyatt have been in Virginia Water for several decades.
The business is run by the local Wyatt family, with the help of a large team of professionals.
Our broad based Estate Agency covers many areas of property, including -
Property sales, corporate lettings, property management, a specialist new homes department, land appraisal, acquisition and disposal, planning matters, development advice, buy to-to-let advice, portfolio advice and management, property refurbishment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVWCC_615453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.