Micheldever Road, Lee, London, SE12
- 4/5 bedroom split level apartment
- French mansard
- over 1,500 sq ft
- private garden
- excellent condition
- sought after location
- close to Brindishe schools
- close to Manor House Gardens
- close to station
Features of this beautiful home include high ceilings, cornicing, gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
The accommodation comprises an entrance on the ground floor leading up to the first floor landing, a large and very attractive modern kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worktops, modern bathroom with corner bath and a separate WC. To the front is a very large 18’6 x 14’3 reception room with bay window, a very large 14’3 x 12’9 double bedroom and a separate study which could also serve as a fifth bedroom. The second floor offers two further very large double bedrooms, a single bedroom and large landing space. To the rear with side access is a 45ft x 30ft south facing private section of garden with lawn, terrace and large shed. The property also benefits from a large basement storage room.
This is a fantastic home and your immediate viewing is essential. Virtual tours can be seen at winkworth.co.uk
The property is set in the heart of the Lee Conservation area and close to both Lee and Hither Green Train Stations, Manor House Gardens and Blackheath Village. The Ofsted outstanding Brindishe Primary School is very close by, Colfes is just a 4 minutes’ walk and there are school bus pickups on Handen Road for both Eltham College and Farringtons.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Micheldever Road, Lee, London, SE12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lee Station0.2 miles
- Hither Green Station0.5 miles
- Blackheath Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 100 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
As one of the oldest estate agents in Blackheath, our local knowledge and expertise is second to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA200979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Blackheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.