Prospecthill Road, Glasgow, G42
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 943489
We are proud to offer this very spacious traditional second floor five double bedroom flat located in the heart of Mount Florida.
Within walking distance to local amenities found in Mount Florida, Battlefield, Shawlands & Strathbungo, the property is also only minutes walk from Mount Florida train station.
This substantial property comprises large hallway with storage cupboards, three extra large bedrooms and two standard sized double bedrooms.
A spacious dining & living kitchen with intergrated appliances. (FF/WSHMC/DSWHR/WINE COOLER/INDUCTION HOB AND OVEN)
A main bathroom with double shower cubicle and mixer shower, and another shower room complete with mixer shower and toilet w/c complete the property. Both of these rooms have been completed with high quality floor to ceiling tiling.
Additional features include Gas Central Heating, double glazing, laminate flooring throughout, secure door entry system.
The property has recently been redecorated with a neutral tone and is available now.
Available to move in from 14 November 2020, this property benefits from available on street parking, and garden access. Property is offered furnished.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £2,250.00 per month
Landlord Registration: 1115350/260/01101
EPC Rating: C
Council Tax Band: E
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,250.00 per month (£519.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,250.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 January, 2021
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 943489
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is on the Scottish Letting Agent Register, registration number LARN1809026
The landlord is on the Scottish Landlord Register, registration number 1115350/260/01101
Prospecthill Road, Glasgow, G42
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mount Florida Station0.1 miles
- Crosshill Station0.4 miles
- Queens Park (Glasgow) Station0.6 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 94348901112020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.