Queen Caroline Street, London, W6
- Exceptional two double bedroom mansion block apartment
- Sought after mansion block moments from Hammersmith station
- Bright and spacious throughout
- Well appointed remodelled bathroom
- Security entry phone system
- Sleek bright and spacious modern eat-in kitchen
- Close to local amenities and transport links
- No onward chain
GUIDE PRICE OF £440,000-£550,000. A stunning two double bedroom mansion block apartment situated in a prime location in Hammersmith. The property has recently undergone and extensive refurbished program and now offers excellent contemporary style fixings and fittings along with superb decor throughout.
Queen Caroline Street is located close to Hammersmith Broadway with its multiple transport options including the Piccadilly, District and Hammersmith & City underground lines and also abundant bus routes. A selection of shops, restaurants and pubs are also within easy reach whilst a greater range is available at Westfield London which is a short distance away.
Queen Caroline Street, London, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.1 miles
- Hammersmith (Hammersmith & City) Station0.2 miles
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Cow & Co are the new estate agency model which has taken the best of traditional high street agents (the service) and the best of online agents (the fee) and created a real alternative for sellers and landlords alike. The Cow & Co hub, in the heart of Chiswick, comprises a team of seasoned professionals with over 25 years experience successfully operating in the London property market. Open 8am-10pm, 7 days a week, please pop in for a chat or give us a call anytime!
Visit out website to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18881963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cow & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.