Hardwick House, 1 Gorse Farm Close
- Executive detached property situated on a large plot.
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
- Spacious master bedroom with separate walk-in dressing room and elegant en suite bathroom with vanit
- Eastern end of kitchen-family space is fully glazed, extending out onto the terrace and large, priva
- Exclusive development with only 10 residences.
- Exceptional specification including: appliances by Siemens, Quooker tap, Silestone quartz worktops,
- Separate Home Office with superfast fibre broadband available.
- Well-proportioned living room complete with a fireplace and sliding doors opening onto the garden.
- Double garage with parking for more than 4 vehicles.
- 10-year Warranty provided by LABC New Homes Warranty.
As is fitting for a home of this size, a grand hallway welcomes you as you step into the property. This imposing space leads you through to the charming study which is filled with light thanks to the generous-sized windows overlooking the garden.
Also leading off the hallway is the stunning kitchen-family room with its beautiful quartz island unit and high-end appliances. The stylish centrepiece of this huge kitchen, the island, creates the perfect focal point when you're relaxing with family and friends at the end of a busy week. The eastern end of this incredible kitchen-family space is fully glazed, extending out onto the terrace and large, private garden.
The ground floor also offers underfloor heating throughout and a well-proportioned living room complete with a fireplace and sliding doors opening onto the garden. Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom has a separate walk-in dressing room as well as an elegant en-suite bathroom with vanity unit and high-end fittings. There are a further four, double bedrooms - one of which is en-suite - as well as a generous family bathroom.
CGIS and Floorplans Elevations and individual features such as windows, building materials and soft landscaping may vary. Any photographs used are intended to reasonably convey the lifestyle offered by a Grace Homes property. Whilst they give a good indication of the look and feel of a completed property, they do not directly represent any particular home. Please note floor plans are not strictly to scale, and all dimensions are maximum room sizes accurate to within 100mm. These dimensions should not be used for appliance, furniture or carpet measurements.
Hardwick House, 1 Gorse Farm Close
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rugby Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Carter and King are dynamic, innovative, and forward thinking estate agents.
We have redefined what people should expect from estate agents, with our reputation for delivering distinctive, uncompromising quality since 2014.
Unrivalled standards of marketing, and unique techniques for achieving best price, are forged through exceptional customer service at our signature office in the village of Dunchurch, Rugby, Warwickshire.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101386003680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter and King Estate Agents, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.