Renfrew, Renfrewshire, PA4
Peachtree Property welcome to the market Plot 1, a truly stunning three bed end terraced house in the sought after newly built development in Blythswood Mews Renfrew.
Nestled within the grounds of Renfrew Golf Club, Blythswood Mews offers a bespoke collection of only ten 3-bedroom luxury family homes within a unique private setting.
Plot 1 Dunlop is a fabulous 3 bedroom end-terrace villa featuring a contemporary open plan layout. Internally the Dunlop comprises of welcoming entrance hallway with cloakroom, utility and storage cupboard off, leading through to a spectacular open plan living, dining kitchen featuring two sets of bi-fold doors allowing the light to flood in. The designer kitchen includes a selection integrated appliances with oven, induction hob, fridge/freezer and extractor all included as standard. Upstairs you will find the master suite which includes an en-suite shower room and large fitted wardrobes. There are a further two bedrooms, one with a fitted wardrobe. The family bathroom features RAK designer sanitaryware and a choice of large profile Porcelanosa tiling.
Total Internal Area 1036 sqft
Blythswood Mews ideally positioned for local schooling, shopping and public transport facilities. The development is also convenient for easy access to the M8 motorway and Clyde Tunnel as well as Glasgow International Airport, intu Braehead and the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital.
*Internal images show a typical Ambassador Living property and may include optional extras
• White gloss kitchen, slate grey worktop + charcoal grey splashback, 4-zone induction hob, extractor hood & fridge freezer included as standard
• RAK designer sanitaryware and grey Porcelanosa large scale tiling to family bathroom and en-suite. Beige tiles in cloakroom.
• High-performance bi-fold doors off kitchen dining area into private garden
• Energy efficient WIFI programmable smart heating
• Fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom, Bedroom 2 & Bedroom 3
• Monobloc Driveway and divisional fencing has been upgraded to 1800mm.
• Solar PV for energy and cost saving
• Ambassador Living Builders Warranty & 10 year Structural Warranty
Renfrew, Renfrewshire, PA4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yoker Station0.8 miles
- Clydebank Station1.0 miles
- Garscadden Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking for information on what your property is worth or are looking to sell now, Peachtree Property are a fresh and innovative Estate Agency offering a wealth of knowledge and experience in the property market to help you make the right decision at the right time. With over 15 years experience of selling homes, both new build and resale we offer you a personal service from start to finish with Stacy MacCrimmon our in house property consultant. Who better to arrange your view
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PEP210011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peachtree Property, Renfrew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.