Six Degrees - NG3 - NTU
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 6 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 6 Bathrooms
- City Centre Location
- Furnished Property
Nicholas Humphreys Nottingham are delighted to bring this fantastic 6 bed student apartment to the market for rent, available for the forthcoming academic year. The flat is located within a small block of student apartments situated a stone`s throw away from Victoria Centre - perfect for NTU students!The property benefits from the following;
- 6 Double bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms.
-Secure key fob entry system to the building, apartment and bedrooms
- Fantastic City Centre location just a minute walk from Victoria Centre.
- Open plan living space with a modern fitted kitchen, complete with a range of wall and base storage units and a number of appliances.
- Modern uniformed furniture throughout.
Available 07.09.2021 - 22.08.2022 - 50 week tenancy
Deposit £250pp - payable upon signing the tenancy agreement
Rent - £130pppw inc. of bills (Gas, water, electric, and Internet)
Call Nicholas Humphreys today to arrange your viewing and reserve this superb student flat for next year!
Six Degrees - NG3 - NTU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys?
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30315503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.