Lawn Road, NW3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Iconic Grade 1 Listed Building
- Stylish Interiors Throughout
- 259 Sq. Ft.
- Ideally Located for Belsize Park and South End Green
- Lots of Natural Light Throughout
- Close to Hampstead Heath
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Available 3rd July
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lawn Road, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Belsize Park Station0.2 miles
- Hampstead Heath Station0.3 miles
- Gospel Oak Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Hadleigh Residential is an independently owned and operated Estate Agent based in Belsize Park. We have had the pleasure of serving NW3 and the surrounding areas since 1991, and as such we are one of Belsize Park's most experienced agents. Since opening we have gone on to secure a well-regarded position in the market as a knowledgeable and professional agency with strong ties to the local community, giving impartial advice to those in and around Belsize Park & Hampstead as t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102601000955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadleigh Residential, Belsize Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.